Iron Woods® Vanish™ Rain Screen & Cladding System
Mason's Mill and Lumber
Traditional horizontal rain screen siding has long been recommended for improved air flow allowing air to move vertically behind the siding and moisture to evaporate which significantly improves the service life of a building envelope and coating performance.
The Vanish Rain Screen System represents a significant leap forward in Rain Screen Design and application.
Our unique Vanish Rains Screen Clips and Vanish Siding profile provide not only both horizontal and vertical ventilation but also eliminate the appearance of fasteners from the building aesthetic which represents a significant improvement over traditional “On Batten/Face Fastened” rain screen applications.
Unlike traditional “On Batten/Face Fastened” application of cladding, the Vanish Rain Screen System eliminates the need for face fastening. Our unique clip system virtually vanishes providing a clean and appealing aesthetic appearance. The Vanish system also allows the cladding to adjust naturally to changes in humidity throughout seasonal and climatic cycles eliminating stress at the point of connection.
Our unique clip system eliminates the need for battens which eliminates the possibility of moisture holding between the batten and the cladding while allowing both vertical and horizontal air flow which facilitates dispensation of moisture from behind the cladding.
- Vertical AND Horizontal Air Flow = Improved moisture evaporation and siding performance.
- Random Butt Joint Location = Reduced siding trim waste and lower material costs.
- Marine Grade Aluminum Clip = Superior durability
- Wide Clip Design = Superior connections at butt joints.
- Unique Three Hole Design = Clip to batten, stud or sheathing fastening options.
- Marine Grade and Profile Stainless Fasteners = Superior connection performance.
THE VANISH SYSTEM
- Unique Siding Profile = Superior rain screening.
- Wood Species Options = Aesthetic Options
- 4’’, 6’’ and 8’’ width profile options = Design flexibility.
- Elimination of Through Face Fastening = Improved aesthetics.
- Elimination Of Pre-drilling = Reduced installation costs
- Installation with or without the use of battens = Vertical, horizontal or diagonal cladding application