Iron Woods® Vanish™ Rain Screen & Cladding System Clips
A unique clip system, Iron Wood® Vanish™ System Clips eliminate the need for battens which eliminates the possibility of moisture holding between the batten and the cladding while allowing both vertical and horizontal air flow which facilitates dispensation of moisture from behind the cladding.
The Vanish Rain Screen System represents a significant leap forward in Rain Screen Design and application.
– High profile clip Low profile clip
– Vertical AND Horizontal Air Flow = Improved moisture evaporation and siding performance.
– Random Butt Joint Location = Reduced siding trim waste and lower material costs.
– Marine Grade Aluminum Clip = Superior durability
– Wide Clip Design = Superior connections at butt joints.
– Unique Three Hole Design = Clip to batten, stud or sheathing fastening options.
– Marine Grade and Profile Stainless Fasteners = Superior connection performance.
THE VANISH SYSTEM
– Unique Siding Profile = Superior rain screening.
– Wood Species Options = Aesthetic Options
– 4’’, 6’’ and 8’’ width profile options = Design flexibility.
– Elimination of Through Face Fastening = Improved aesthetics.
– Elimination Of Pre-drilling = Reduced installation costs
– Installation with or without the use of battens = Vertical, horizontal or diagonal cladding application