The Iron Woods® Vanish™ Rainscreen System, when combined with eco-friendly FSC® certified Accoya® Rainscreen Siding, offers low maintenance requirements, industry-leading environmental and sustainability credentials and the performance characteristics of the most durable tropical hardwoods. Accoya® Rainscreen Siding can be machine profiled to exacting design and specification requirements.
The right choice of materials can transform a building project, not only aesthetically but also with regards to energy efficiency, weatherability and longevity. creates irresistible beauty in the art of both commercial and residential building envelope design and construction. Traditional horizontal rain screen siding has long been recommended for improved air flow allowing air to move vertically behind the siding and moisture to evaporate which significantly improves the service life of a building envelope and coating performance. The Vanish™ Rainscreen System represents a significant leap forward in rain screen design and application. The Vanish™ system also adjusts naturally to changes in humidity throughout seasonal and climatic cycles eliminating stress at the point of connection.
The unique Vanish™ Rain Screen Clips eliminate the appearance of fasteners from the building aesthetic which represents a significant improvement over traditional “on batten/face fastened” rain screen applications. The Iron Woods® Vanish™ Rainscreen System completely eliminates the need for face fastening providing a clean and appealing aesthetic appearance. The unique clip system also eliminates the possibility of moisture holding while allowing both vertical and horizontal air flow to facilitate the dispensation of moisture from behind the wood.
To learn more about the Iron Woods® Vanish Rainscreen Systems, click HERE: https://www.ironwoods.com/rainscreen-siding/
Some additional features of the Iron Woods® Vanish™ Rainscreen Siding System include:
- Noise reduction
- Wind sustainability
- Building and environmental compliance
- High profile clip and low profile clip options
- Random butt joint location
- Reduced siding trim waste and lower material costs
- Marine grade aluminum or stainless steel clips and fasteners
- Wide clip design for superior connections at butt joints
- Clip to batten, stud or sheath fastening options
- Wood species options for ipe, garapa and cumaru in 4’’, 6’’ and 8’’ width profile options
- Reduced installation costs
- Vertical, horizontal and diagonal applications