Blum® Hinges for Lazy Susan Doors & Corner Cabinet Doors
170° Full overlay top hinge self-close. The Blum® straight arm “Clip top” hinge for face frame overlay cabinets comes with built-in Blumotion. The Blum® Blumotion soft close feature is silent and effortless for an unparalleled door closing action, which is now integrated into the hinge cup.
These hinges may be used to retrofit existing cabinets which use the Blum® clip top mounting plates. There is no need to buy new mounting plates. Simply unsnap your existing Blum® hinges from their mounting plates, replace the hinges using the existing screws and snap the hinges back onto the mounting plates.
These hinges also features a deactivation switch. This Blumotion feature may be turned off for small or light doors (turn off Blumotion on one of the two hinges on the door).
• Opening angle: 170°
• Cranking: Corner merge application
• Hinge cup assembly: press-in
• Hinge cup material: Steel hinge cup
• Closing mechanism: with spring
• Side adjustment: +/- 2 mm
• Depth adjustment: plus 3/minus 2 mm, convenient with spiral screw